Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Passion

The word passion can be defined as a strong enthusiasm or fondness for something. Jesus is a passion that I have chosen to persue, I have stumbled and fell a few times but thanks to Amanda who has become one of my favorite people, best friends and inspiration this summer, I have learned and am still learning how to pick myself up and continue on my path to eternity. Everyone has a voice and my passions are what helps me find my voice that has been lost and silenced in my past. BUT if you know me you KNOW that I, CHRISTIANNA DENISE CANNOT talk about PASSION without expressing my passion for the stage and the stage life. Here is a little taste of what I enjoy...the 30 second costume changes backstage (it's fun, adrenaline rush!), being on one side of the stage and having 20 seconds to run to the other side when you get backstage before you have to be on stage again, the fun amazing costumes themselves (it's like playing dress up!), dreaming of being on bigger stages when in reality I'm in my living room performing to my favorite songs and imaginary audiences with a mic in my hand that doesn't even work but I don't even care that they don't....I have been blessed with a very strong passion for performing...and better yet in a couple weeks I will get to use this passion to worship Jesus Christ, I CAN'T WAIT!! The funny thing is that when I first started going to The Rock I said "I want to be on that stage with them worshiping God! Watch me, I'll be on there, I've got a feeling!". That was a dream to me, and it's so silly but I would literally day dream about it like people dream about meeting their favorite stars, I dreamt about worshiping God on stage at The Rock while doing something I'm so passionate about. Thank you God for giving me these passions, sending me an inspiration who is so passionate about you in everything she does that every inperfection is what makes her perfectly beautiful, thank you god for helping me find my voice again.
-Christianna Denise (aka Lil' Diva)

No comments: