Saturday, October 11, 2008

Someone To Love

I am so excited for when I finally get married and have that relationship and my own family! I am very much so longing for someone to love unconditionally and someone to unconditionally love me. I have so much love to give and to be honest, whoever I marry will be a blessed guy because I want to make him feel like he's the most blessed guy on the planet and that marrying me was never a mistake! But most importantly I want him to set Jesus as his first most important thing and when the other guys are complaining about their wives, I want him to be the real man, the one who stands out without any doubt or fear to say that he's blessed to have me! I want a husband who shows Jesus in everything he does, who amazes me, who can be my best friend, loves every flaw I have, who stays true to his word always with so much faithfulness! I am utterly longing for someone to love and someone who loves me! Jesus, you know what's in my heart....send me that blue-eyed wonder who is SO crazy about you!!...someone to love and love me!
-Christianna Denise

1 comment:

Amanda Dean said...

Sorry, Justin is already taken. ;0) hehe.... but you're right, God absolutely does know the desires of your heart. Don't settle for anything less, and remain patient. He will send the right man your way, in His perfect timing! <3