Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mic. Check, Reality Check, Debut Part 1....

Mic checks, harmonizing, and praising Jesus...the third one came at a later time, but as for the other two...they've always been a part of my passion...I haven't even really started yet until tomorrow and I've already put it on my list for things that stir my passion for Jesus and brings me closer to him.
Tomorrow will be my Debut at the Rock...right now I am thinking "Holy Crud, is this really happening??!!"...I will officially be a part of something at The Rock...and let me tell you my entire body and mind is FLAMING with SO much PASSION! The more I think about it, the more I want to praise Jesus for even planning that I'd walk into that church someday...and I'm SO glad that even after I wanted to give up, I didn't and he kept pushing me the entire time! My promise to the rest of the band members is that I promise that I will put my whole heart into it, and work at becoming better each time!...I promise you that I have SO much passion inside of me for this, and in fact a year ago I was sitting in the crowd telling God that THAT is what I wanted, and it's not at all about the stage presence, it's about worshiping God and how I feel CLOSER to him when I am in the zone...I promise you I will do the best I can, and that you can count on me.

"I'll be right here where you need me, anytime just keep believing, and I'll be right here. If you ever need a friend, someone to care and understand, I'll be right here. All you have to do is call my name, No matter how close or far away, Ask me once and I'll come, I'll come runnin, And when I can't be with you dream me near, Keep me in your heart and I'll appear, All you gotta do is turn around, Close your eyes, Look inside, I'm right here."

-Christianna Denise Crosby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what God does through you in the music ministry! The gun is locked and loaded... tomorrow we pull the trigger!!!