Saturday, October 25, 2008

Disney Princess Christianna...Freakish Similarity!!

So this morning my mom and I were talking about people who look similar....and she brought this to my attention....

....From the almond catish eye shape, the thick eye brows, to the face shape and body type...I thought that was pretty amazing that they decided to base a Disney Princess after me, because you know when I was a little girl they looked at me and said she's so cute, I'm just gonna base a Disney Princess after her and give her a new name...yyyyeah...just kidding! Lol, but it did remind me of when I was younger...I always wanted to be her for Halloween and I never got to, lol. I always wondered what I'd look like if I was a cartoon...cheers to Disney for making a Disney Princess Christianna!
-Christianna Denise

No comments: