Sunday, November 9, 2008

Growing Together...

Think about the word grow. What does it mean? In the dictionary it says the word grow means to increase by natural development, to become gradually attached or united by, and to become. All three of those definitions can also be the definition of the reason for small groups....The more we get to know the people the more we grow and are united by the love of Christ and it helps us become closer to each other but more importantly we are growing in the love of our savior together! I love love love the Blest girls with everything in me....that's a pretty strong statement, but seriously I would give my life for any of them and no matter what the cercumstances, they make me want to praise God for being so good to me and having them in my life! The first time I went to small group I was sick, lost my voice, and I still wanted to go..and two of the girls had pranked Amanda through texting, and it was hilarious to hear the story...I felt very welcome the first time I went although I was pretty shy, I did feel welcome, plus I had already knew one girl from the small group I was in before this one! (I didn't feel like I fit in at all in that one)...fast forward and I have to state, I really don't care if anyone thinks I am biased but I seriously have the best small group ever...I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone even better! Shout outs- BLEST, I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND NOTHING LESS!!! Amanda- You really are a great leader, and a great role model too!...and I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.
-Christianna

No comments: