Saturday, January 24, 2009

I wanna be...

I wanna be a better me. I wanna trust God with everything in me! I wanna be beautiful...A better healthier more beautiful me. I wanna be beautiful. I'm afraid that the person I am now is making other people look at me as an ugly person all around...or at least I feel that way. I'm done with procrastination and fearing certain things. So in order to be a better me I am going to 1) work out for at least an hour each day 2) eat healthier which means hardly no more greasy food and the last is the most important 3) Study the word with Nicole AND by myself each day. Today I worked out for about an hour and then also did 500 crunches (which I'm doing 500 more with Nikki when she gets home). Working out always makes me feel a little bit better about myself...and I love the day afterwards cuz u can feel that u actually accomplished something. I am going to be pretty sore tomorrow probably..but I can't wait to do more and meet a goal..once I set one. I'm a pretty picky eater and because of that my eating habits have gone down the drain but I really wanna start eating healthier starting with greasy food...NO more..only on occasion. I already have heart problems and I'd like to be alive when I'm 20. Then there's The Word...man I'm terrible at reading it and studying it! Its a nessessity and I am terrible at it. So Nicole and I agreed that we wer going to have our own bible study, just the 2 of us then I decided I'm getting into it everyday on my own too...hmm well I have to find my bible...I lost it..oops! Well PLEASE if ya got any great tips or any good food tips for a pretty picky light eater like myself then COMMENT PLEASE!? Or if you just wanna comment on anything I said then please do so, I greatly appreciate it.
-Beautiful Disaster

1 comment:

Amanda Dean said...

Welllll.... I only have one word of advice. Setting a goal to work out every single day for at least an hour is a BIG goal!!! Especially when you haven't been working out consistently up to this point. I would recommend you start out with a goal of 3 days a week...or maybe just 20 minutes every day. Otherwise, I'm afraid you will find it to be too difficult, and feel like a failure if you can't accomplish such a big goal! But the other ones sound swell :0) Let me know if I can help you at all!