Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beautiful Disaster

If I were asked on a personal level right now by a close friend to describe myself I'd say that I'm a "beautiful disaster". Between what my past holds and what the present is like I could probably describe both words to a T. My past sometimes I look at it and think it made me beautiful and other times I look back with guilt, shame, hurt, and wishing it could all just be taken away because it still effects how I live day to day..if u don't know what I mean then don't try to understand but if u do I welcome conversation. Lately I have been having a HUGE issue with change. It seems like too much is happening at once and I am so overwhelmed!!!...and with my extreme emotions...lets just say it makes me feel so miserable a helpless. Change is good....but hard...but good...and I keep trying to like jedeye mind trick myself into being happy for all of these changes but the honest truth is that I'm extremely sad....and along with my emotions its miserable. I'm quick to give in but easy to give up quick to smile but easily angered quick to laugh but so easy to cry...never one side of the road...I'm always both! Life goes on...it can only get better from here..but it will get worse first.
-Beautiful Disaster

No comments: