Sunday, August 10, 2008

Little things

I really do believe that it's the little things in life that warm your heart and make you happy. A smile from an adorable kid, memories of having fun dancing in the living room with your mom, a friend making up with you by giving you a really sweet card after arguing all day, when my little cousin colors a cute picture for me and she writes "i love you Chris, thank you" on it in her little chicken scratch childish letters just because I took her to the pool with me, just little things matter to me so much, and each little thing warms my heart and makes me truely happy more and more each time. A person I have been talking to and getting to know was talking to me online and she stayed on until midnight just so she could be the first to tell me happy birthday, that was so sweet! I don't know why that mattered to me so much, but it did and it made my night!

My only wish for my birthday this year is that I have fun with people I care and love with everything inside of me. Last year my birthday umm was not good at all, I ended up balling like a million times because I was so unhappy and SOMEONE was being non cooperative and self centered like usual, and all I asked for was to have fun and be loved, and I didn't get that wish. So this year I fully intend on making my only birthday wish come true, I want to be happy, be loved, and have fun with people I love and care about, I would settle with just that and I would truely be happy! Thank you god for putting such amazing wonderful people in my life, and helping me create such great relationships with all of my friends who are constantly by my side. Today so far life is great. Thank you god!
-Christianna Denise Crosby

No comments: