Monday, August 11, 2008

My birthday

So yesterday as many may know was my birthday. I turned 19, but I don't feel any older. I will actually probably still mistake saying that I'm 18, it might take a while to get used to saying I have lived on this earth 19 years...wow! I was so happy that my birthday was on a sunday this year because sunday's are my favorite days and they always have been. Well yesterday after church I went out to eat to Olive Garden with Cloe, Nicole, Cassie, and Aubrey then after small group I had a party at my aunt's house and it was soooo fun! We played Singstar and Rockband AND we taught my Tia Gata (Aunt Kat) how to play big booty! Then we put on some music and danced and sang and just had so much fun! It was such a blast! I thank everyone for coming. I told everyone that asked me what I wanted that I didn't want a gift because my birthday wish was just to have fun with the people I loved and cared about, and I got it. Thank you god! The only bad thing was that when it was time for bed we had two big blankets....Nicole layed with Cassie, Mady with Kayla...and I didn't have anyone....I also didn't have any covers, so I didn't sleep basically all night because I was freezing!....but I am thankful they came. I feel spoiled because I wanted nothing for my birthday and I got alot....here are only a FEW things that I got....
This shirt with bracelets to accessorize with (I am slowly being taught how to accessorize because I am not too good at it)



This makeup bag that I will be using as a purse because it's cute!



These awesome bangles Mady got me that go with one of the shirts she got me!




Pink spray and lotion that smells muy muy fantastico y delicioso!


Like I said..I got alot more...and thank you to everyone because I love everything that I got! I feel unworthy of recieving so much, but I thank you so much too! Thank you god for keeping me on this earth another year!
-Christianna

No comments: