Sunday, March 22, 2009

Through The Long Night

I listened to a song earlier and it said "Jesus you found me through the long night you led me and set me free." When I hear that I imagine literally being held, I picture myself crying about what I've been feeling lately and being held and how my daddy used to and the way he would stroke my hair and tell me that everything would be ok and that he would be there and that making me feel better. That can never happen again, I can never have another moment like that with him and that's what I need but can't have. His love, his arms, his voice, and him comforting me. But when I hear that song it reminds me of that. I miss him so much more everyday. I miss having a family and parents...especially when I really need it. But oh well life is like the energizer bunny..it keeps going and going and going!
-Beautiful Disaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you shouldnt blog anymore. You dont realize this but anyone can read your blogs by typing your name in google and your whole beautiful disaster page comes up.